How can students get involved in our neighborhood?
- Take a leadership role in the East Student Neighborhood Association (SNA)
Ambassador, helping to cultivate community and program neighborhood events.
- Attend or volunteer to help with our neighborhood signature events.
- Take part in building-wide and community-wide events.
Contact the Community Director for more information about these opportunities.
How can faculty and staff get involved in our neighborhood?
- Attend or volunteer at our neighborhood signature events.
- Host an event (speaker, film, panel, etc.) based on your academic interests in our neighborhood.
Contact the Faculty Director for more information about these opportunities.