The Honors Pavilion is located within the Historic Neighborhood in the Academic Pavilions. This community brings Honors students together in order to promote commitment to the Honors Program and success at Elon. The facility creates, cultivates, and sustains an atmosphere for shared academic purpose as well as strong ties with fellow students and Honors faculty.
Explore the Honors Pavilion LLC Syllabus.
- Overnight trip related to the house theme
- House Dinners
- Interaction with faculty-in-residence
- Classes and other educational and social events are held in the pavilion
Who will live in the Honors Pavilion?
Students must be accepted into the Honors Program. (Please note that juniors and seniors residing in the pavilion will be required to have a minimum 5 meal plan.)
Where is it located?
The William R. Kenan Jr. Honors Pavilion in the Academic Village.
This Pavilion includes:
- 1 classroom
- 1 Seminar Room
- Lounge/Kitchen (kitchen may only be used for making snacks, occasional meals, and food for community events – not for preparation of regular daily meals)
- 11 Double Occupancy rooms for students
How do I apply?
Visit this page for more information.
Contact the Honors Pavilion LLC Advisor: