Our goal is to provide you with easy access to the most utilized resources even after completing your law degree at Elon Law. We are happy to assist you with all aspects of your professional development including, job search, career exploration and planning, and developing your professional network. We look forward to working with you throughout your continued professional development journey. Please contact us directly when we can be of additional assistance.
- Pay attention to all upcoming career fairs and job application deadlines for recent graduates. Emails with job posting information are sent to your Elon email address.
- Schedule an appointment with the Office of Career & Student Development to discuss your career plans and job search.
- Visit the online professional development resources page for a variety of job search tips and tools.
- Continue building your legal professional network. Most jobs come from referrals and contacts, so this is critical.
- Keep the Office of Career & Student Development updated with your employment status and contact information, so we can make you aware of relevant job leads and contacts.
Resources for Alumni
Career Services & Professional Development
Elon Law alumni are encouraged to use the Office of Career & Student Development as a resource. OCSD staff members are happy to assist alumni with job searching, planning and networking should you find yourself searching for a job or looking for a new job down a different career path. The office requests that you keep in touch and continue to update your contact information so that when a job opportunity you may be interested in surfaces, you will be contacted.
Elon Law Alumni Course Audit Program
This program, established in 2015, gives Elon Law alumni the benefit of attending Elon Law courses at no cost and on a not-for-credit basis. The program is available to all alumni who are able to attend/participate in person or online in their registered course(s) and comply with the program requirement of purchasing the associated textbook. Alumni are permitted to take a maximum of two courses in each semester.
The School of Law offers forums approved for Continuing Legal Education credit several times each year. We welcome alumni to attend these events and the many other forums and events at the law school as a way to stay in contact. The faculty and administration at Elon Law are happy to be of assistance as you advance your goals in the profession and we welcome your correspondence and visits to the law school.
In the weeks and months ahead, we will continue to develop resources on our web site designed to assist you. We welcome your ideas and input as we grow together.