Military Law Society
The Military Law Society at Elon Law focuses on military law and related fields. Our mission is to:
- Prepare students for the Judge Advocate General Corps and volunteer with the active and veteran community;
- Provide the student body with opportunities to learn from experts in the field and apply what they have learned;
- Routinely host guest speakers from all branches of the U.S. military;
- Sponsor the annual JAG Panel in collaboration with the Office of Career and Student Development;
- Host an annual Egg Recon, and;
- Promote a healthy lifestyle for all students.
Students involved in the organization earn pro bono hours by participating in an annual Vet Your Records event.
Questions? Contact MLS President Karey Epps at email@example.com.
Board Member at Large