Fellows Academic & Scholarship Programs
Do you want to study harder?
See the world from a new perspective?
As an Elon University Fellow, you will.
And you'll love the challenge.
Check out these seven challenging programs:
- Honors Fellows for students in any major*
- Elon College Fellows for majors in the arts and humanities, social sciences and natural and mathematical sciences
- Business Fellows for majors in accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, international business, international economics, management and marketing
- Communications Fellows for majors in journalism, strategic communications, media arts and entertainment and communication science
- Teaching Fellows for majors in education
- Isabella Cannon Leadership Fellows for students in any major who want to maximize their leadership potential*
- International Fellows for international students in any major, including engineering
In each of these programs, you will have exceptional learning opportunities such as these:
Special courses and faculty mentoring
Housing options such as a living-learning community for Fellows
Paid research assistantships or internships
Scholarships ranging from $3,500 to $12,000 per year
Apply online for the Fellows Programs.
The following information might be helpful as you consider applying for the Fellows Programs:
Fellows applications must be submitted no later than Jan. 10. International Fellows are the only exception and are selected based upon their first-year admission application.
Student may apply for one school-based (Business, Elon College, Communications or Teaching) and one non-school-based (Honors or Leadership) program. However, participation is limited to only one Fellows Program.
All applications are reviewed after Jan. 10. Finalists are selected by faculty committees and are invited to attend Fellows & Scholarship Weekend in early spring.
Students who plan to major in engineering have a very specific three-year curriculum, which precludes participation in any of the Fellows programs. The International Fellows Program is the only exception.
Visit the Engineering Program website to learn more about Elon's dual-degree engineering program, scholarship opportunities and how to apply.